Think you have had enough with all the endless stadium debating? Imagine how Vikings’ owner Zygi Wilf feels. That is why it isn’t all that surprising that his jet has been reportedly seen in LA, according to an ESPN report. It is possible that he is there because he owns real estate in that area. It also is entirely possible that he has reached his breaking point. Wilf has let Lester Bagley do most of the talking over the last few months but now Zygi is doing something to send his own message. Bagley himself has already said “there won’t be a next year” when referring to more stadium debating. The problem is at the front burner and needs to be addressed now. So, Wilf may be checking on his real estate or he could be looking at a backup plan for when we find out that we don’t have next year. Are you ready to say good-bye to the Vikings like we did to the North Stars and Lakers?
Select Your Team
Follow us on Twitter
Vikings Draft Pick Bios
- Ochocinco to the Vikings?
- Parmelee back, DeVries out
- Ponder sees playing with Kalil for awhile
- Photo of the Night: Manship’s misspelled jersey
- Twins shutdown Pavano
- Twins select Byron Buxton with 2nd pick
- Jerome Felton arrested for DWI
- Vikings sign Harrison Smith
- Photo: Peterson races Harvin, uphill
- Send Josh Willingham to the MLB All-Star Game