It may only took a short 9 plus hours but the bill finally came to a vote. The bill passed with a vote of 38-28. I am convinced that 8 and a half of the hours were Senator John Marty talking. In the end, the bill has passed and will now head to Conference Committee for compromise. Hoppe, Lanning, Morrow for House and Rosen, Reinert and Ingebrightsen of the Senate will make up the Committee (a little checking shows that all 6 members voted yes to the bill). For now, vast in our Yeas beating out the Nays.
Select Your Team
Follow us on Twitter
Vikings Draft Pick Bios
- Ochocinco to the Vikings?
- Parmelee back, DeVries out
- Ponder sees playing with Kalil for awhile
- Photo of the Night: Manship’s misspelled jersey
- Twins shutdown Pavano
- Twins select Byron Buxton with 2nd pick
- Jerome Felton arrested for DWI
- Vikings sign Harrison Smith
- Photo: Peterson races Harvin, uphill
- Send Josh Willingham to the MLB All-Star Game